Warren Benoit began his insurance career in 1977 and has always been a leader in the insurance profession. Warren is Past President of the National Association of Professional Enrollment Specialists; served on the Louisiana Health Care Commission; Board Member for Benefit Marketing Association, Advisory Board for Benefit Selling; Board Member of New Orleans Health Underwriters; serves on Business College Committee for Loyola University; past Vice-Chairman Lakeside Hospital; and partner of an internationally based reinsurance company that sells medical malpractice insurance to Louisiana physicians.
Benoit & Associates has produced premiums in excess of $300 million, contracted over 200 agents, and currently services 2,500 business groups in 44 states.
- Winner of Walt Podgurski Lifetime Achievement Award from the Workplace Benefits Association
- Broker of the year with Benefit Selling / Benefit PRO
- Hall of Fame award winner from the Volunteer Benefits Association
- Benefit Marketing Association Hall of Fame inductee
- Voluntary Benefits Association Hall of Fame inductee